Billing and Payment of Charges
Information on the billing schedule for charges, how to confirm usage charges, and how to change your payment method, etc. is provided below.
Billing for Charges
Monthly charges and voice call, communications, and other charges are billed the month following the month of use. The method of providing information to customers for usage charges for mobile phones, etc. every month has been based on the e-billing, and issuance fees will apply if a customer wishes a paper billing statement, etc. to be sent by post.
|Details of bill||Monthly charges and voice call, communications, and other charges are billed the month following the month of use. In the case of docomo Hikari Denwa, only the voice call and communications charges are billed two months after the month of use.|
|Bill send date||Bills are issued successively from around the 10th to around the 16th of each month.|
|Payment due date||The last day of the month (if the last day is a Saturday, Sunday, or national holiday, the next business day) in which the bill is issued.|
For example, billing for March usage is...
If the amount charged for an odd month is less than ¥5,000 (incl.tax), it will be charged along with the billing for the following month (an even month).
(Only for customers who pay charges by automatic payment or bill)
Billing source of monthly usage charges
Monthly usage charges will be billed from NTT FINANCE.
- NTT FINANCE is a wholly owned company of the NTT Group that provides billing and collection services.
Single Billing Service
This service adds the billing amounts for multiple lines and bills the total amount as a single bill, etc.
Points to note regarding billing
- If charges are exceptionally high compared to your normal usage, we may notify you of this before billing for charges.
- You may be billed early depending on usage conditions.
- If a payment is not confirmed after the payment deadline has elapsed, a "Notice of use suspension" may be sent in some cases.
How to Confirm Charges
Confirmation through e-billing
Instead of receiving notification of automatic payment and notification of charges by post, you can check your monthly charges on the website via a smartphone, docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode, i-mode), or PC.
Confirmation through paper billing statement
We offer a service in which we send a billing statement on usage charges every month by post.
Issuance fees will be charged for the use of this service.
|Payment method||Notice method||Issuance fee per bill|
|With Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.)*1 subscription||Without Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.)*1 subscription|
|Paying by automatic payment||Automatic payment notice||¥55 (incl. tax)||¥110 (incl. tax)|
|Paying by credit card||Usage charge notice||¥55 (incl. tax)||¥110 (incl. tax)|
|Paying by bill||Bill||¥110 (incl. tax)||¥165 (incl. tax)|
Issuance fees will be charged to customers who have a subscription for 5G, Xi, FOMA, or WideStar II*2*3. Note that this also applies when the party of billing communications service charges is NTT DOCOMO or NTT FINANCE*4.
- home 5G, 5G Gigaho Premier, Gigaho Premier, 5G Hajimete Sumaho Plan, Hajimete Sumaho Plan, 5G Gigaho, 5G Gigalight, 5G Data Plus, Gigaho 2, Gigalight 2, Keitai Plan 2, Data Plus 2, Gigaho, Gigalight, Kids Keitai Plan, and Data Plus.
- In the case of a single billing service subscription, this applies for the billing group representative line.
- Issuance fees do not apply for the following customers. In addition, issuance fees will not apply if paper-based information is provided due to circumstances at DOCOMO.
- Customers with subscriptions for the following services
Hearty Discount, Braille billing notices, Usage Charge Management Service, Device Plus 300, Device Plus 500, Kids Keitai Plus, Kids Keitai Plan, Kids Keitai Plan2, LTE Ubiquitous Plan S, LTE Ubiquitous Plan M, LTE Ubiquitous Flat, LTE Ubiquitous Plan S (High-speed option), LTE Ubiquitous Plan M (High-speed option), FOMA Ubiquitous Plan S, FOMA Ubiquitous Plan M, Flat-Rate Ubiquitous Plan, transceiver Plan, Location Information Dedicated Plan, IoT Plan, IoT Plan HS, LPWA Plan SS, and LPWA Plan S
- Customers with docomo Hikari (no pair line) subscription
- Customers with docomo Hikari (with pair line) subscription who are billed separately for docomo Hikari and pair line
- Customers without subscriptions for the following services (except when subscribed to home 5G)
- Our issuance fees will not apply for customers using NTT FINANCE single billing. Issuance fees charged by NTT FINANCE can be checked on the NTT FINANCE's website (in Japanese only).
Reading Your Bill and Itemized Billing Statement and Other Notices
The following explains how to read your bill and monthly billing details, itemized billing statement, and other notices related to charges that are delivered to you.
We recommend that you pay your charges by convenient automatic payment or credit card.