Guide to Procedures
Is there any particular procedures you are searching for?
Please choose the procedures you wish to know from the following menu.
Procedures for Purchasing a Mobile Phone
The following is a guide to purchasing new phone, switching over (with mobile number portability), changing your mobile phone model, and etc.
Changing Subscription Information
The following is a guide to changing subscription information.
- Changing Your Address
- Registering User Information
- Suspending/Resuming Service Due to Loss or Theft
- Cancellation or Succession of the Subscription of a Deceased Loved One
- Changing the Name of the Subscriber
- Storing Phone Number/Cancelling Storage when You Won't Use Your Mobile Phone for a Long Period (Working or Studying Overseas, Etc.)
- Changing Name/Company Name
- Procedures for Subscription Cancellation with Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- Cancelling Your Mobile Phone Subscription
Procedures Related to Payment Methods
The following is a guide to changing payment methods and the issuing of certificates.
Documents for Subscription Procedures
Documents Verifying Identity
Information about the documents that you will need to verify your identity, including your name, birth date, and current residence.
Letter of Consent / Letter of Attorney Downloads
Download letters of consent and letters of attorney in PDF format.
This is a guide to other procedures.
When Accessing From a PC or Smartphone (My docomo)
Use your PC or docomo smartphone to apply for online procedures or change your billing plan, check your charges, data volume, points and more. Available 24 hours a day.*1
What You Can Do with Customer Support (i-mode)
Use your i-mode phone to apply for various procedures or change your billing plan, check your charges and points, and more. Available 24 hours a day.*1
- Unavailable from 10:30 p.m. every Tuesday to 7:00 a.m. the following morning due to system maintenance.