Provision of Service
- The notification of usage charges will be provided by posting the usage charges information on our Usage Charges Confirmation website. (Posted around the 10th to 18th every month)
- If an application is made for e-billing at the same time as an application to pay charges by automatic payment or credit card, e-billing will apply from the month of usage when automatic payment or credit card payment is first applied.
- When automatic payment is completed or your credit card company approves payment of charges by credit card, you will get a ¥20 discount for each line starting with the amount billed for the following month. The discount applies regardless of whether or not you access the Usage Charges Confirmation website.
- The application fees and monthly usage fees for e-billing are free of charge. However, the customer will be responsible for the data communications fees related to accessing the Usage Charges Confirmation website.
- e-billing applies when automatic payment or credit card payment is used for the payment method. Note that e-billing will not apply if automatic payment or credit card payment has been abolished or if the procedures are in process.
- If automatic payment cannot be made or the credit card company does not approve payment of charges by credit card, a bill will be sent by post.
- You can apply for or cancel e-billing at a docomo Shop, on My docomo (docomo Online Application), or by phone.
About Postal Itemized Billing Service (Sending of Itemized Billing Statement of Charges)
If you have applied to have an itemized statement of charges sent with your bill and notification of charges
Because an itemized billing statement of charges will not be sent by post, please confirm usage charges on the Usage Charges Confirmation website. (Preparation fees and postage fees will not be charged.)
- Separate application for using Postal Itemized Billing Service is required. For details, check Itemized Billing Service.
If you have applied to have an itemized statement of charges sent to your address separate from your bill and notification of charges
Because an itemized billing statement of charges will be sent by post, it will not be possible to confirm usage charges on the Usage Charges Confirmation website.
If you use Separate Use Itemization Service (option)
Itemized charges with e-billing are also tabulated by use. A separate ¥110 (incl. tax) Tabulation By Use handling charge applies.
You cannot view itemized charges in the following cases.
- You have not made calls or used communications.
- The subscription has been transferred or inherited.
- Itemized charges cannot be viewed by i-mode and sp-mode. Please view with a PC (My docomo).