Separate Use Itemization Service (Option)
This service lets you have an itemized statement of voice/communication charges tabulated separately in up to 10 groups according to purpose of use. The following is the guide to how to use and notes on using this service.
How to Use
You can have an itemized statement of charges tabulated separately in up to 10 groups according to purpose. To use the service, you dial a number from 1311 to 1319 before the phone number for the other party.
Example: Dialing 1311 + 'work phone numbers' and 1312 + 'private phone numbers' allows an itemized statement of charges to be prepared separately for work and private use.
An itemized statement of charges for usage for the previous month will be tabulated by use and sent every month starting from the month following the month of application.
- To use this service, a separate application is required in addition to a subscription to Postal Itemized Billing Service.
- Please note that you cannot specify the sending period (start and end) for itemized statements of charges when you use Separate Use Itemization Service (Option).
- Calls and communications will not be tabulated separately if they were not used separately according to purpose of use.
Numbers which cannot be used with Separate Use Itemization Service (Option)
Calls for which the 1311 to 1319 prefixes cannot be added
- 115 (toll free): Telegram
- DOCOMO's international roaming service
- International calls other than DOCOMO WORLD CALL calls
Numbers for which tabulation by use is not possible even if the 1311 to 1319 prefixes are added
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Forwarding destination of Call Forwarding Service
- Phone numbers of 24 digits or more for DOCOMO WORLD CALL
Notes on use
- The itemized charges for e-billing are also tabulated by use (a tabulation by use handling fee applies). The itemized charges can be checked on My docomo website.
- A tabulation by use handling fee does not apply for months in which this service was not used.
- It is possible to be billed separately for charges of calls made by dialing with the prefixes 1311 to 1319 added and charges of other calls. A separate bill handling fee of ¥165 (incl. tax)/month is required.
- Separate Use Itemization Service (Option) is not available when the connection destination is i-mode. Also, the forwarding destination of Call Forwarding Service is not applicable to tabulation by use.
- It is not possible to subscribe to Separate Use Itemization Service (Option) if you are subscribed to Multi number or 2in1.
- When using prefixes in combination with 184 (186), dial 184 (186) + 1311 to 1319.
- When using DOCOMO's international calling service (WORLD CALL), dial the prefix 1311 to 1319 before DOCOMO's international call access number 009130.
- Please note that when making calls with DOCOMO's international calling service (WORLD CALL) while using Separate Use Itemization Service (Option), there are some countries and regions from which calls may not be possible because the maximum number of digits that can be dialed will be exceeded. The maximum number of digits that can be dialed from DOCOMO is 24.
- When dialing, check whether the tabulation by use prefixes 1311 to 1319 appear on the display. If they do not appear, the charges will not be tabulated by use (please note that tabulation by use is not possible when numbers are dialed from incoming call history because the tabulation by use prefixes are not added).
- When the tabulation by use prefixes 1311 to 1319 are added to phone numbers saved to the Phonebook, the names and other information registered to the Phonebook may not appear when calls are received from those phone numbers (they may be displayed with some models).
- Please note that if the itemized statement of charges is returned to DOCOMO for reasons such as the address being unknown, the sending of it may be terminated and Separate Use Itemization Service (Option) may also be terminated.