Itemized Billing Statement Issuing Service
This service allows you to check an itemized statement of charges for calls and communications used in the past four months including the current month via My docomo or in print. The following is the guide to how to use and notes on using this service.
How to Use
Either via the Web or by post can be selected for the provision method.
In addition to a statement for calls and communications, you can apply for sp-mode Payment Usage Statement, d-Barai/DOCOMO Mobile Payment Usage statement.
Viewing via the Web
The itemized billing statement can be viewed and downloaded in PDF format from My docomo.
- The itemized billing statement will be made available about five days after you apply.
- The itemized charges data is viewable and downloadable up until the end of the month after the month in which it is made available.
- When the statement is made available via My docomo, you will be notified via Message R or SMS. (Separate packet communications charges apply.)
- Please provide the application for viewing the file in PDF format yourself. You are responsible for any communications charges incurred for viewing and downloading.
Receiving by post
It will take about ten days for the statement to arrive.
- At the times of holidays such as the year-end and New Year's holiday and the Golden Week holiday, it may take about two weeks for the statement to arrive.
Reading Your Itemized Statement of Charges
A detailed explanation on reading the itemized billing statement is available in PDF format.
|Application type||Preparation charge||Postal charge|
|Post||¥110 (incl. tax)||¥81 (incl. tax)|
- The preparation charge applies to one subscriber line for each month of use.
Itemized billing statement data is in principle stored until the end of the last month of a four month period including the month of use, and will be deleted after this period elapses in order to protect customer information. Any inquiries regarding your usage status, such as information on call charges, will not be answered over the phone.
Notes on viewing via the Web
- A website that can be viewed from i-mode is not provided. Log in from a PC or smartphone and check the itemized billing statement via My docomo. When logging in to the My docomo with your d ACCOUNT ID, you need a device that can receive an SMS message or a device that is capable of multitasking because one-time password authentication is performed.
- The itemized billing statement is viewable up until the end of the month after the month that it is made available. The data will be deleted at the end of the viewing period, so if you wish to save the itemized billing statement, please download the data.
- Some smartphones and tablets may not be compatible with this service.
- Customers are required to provide an application to view PDF files themselves.
- Please note that you are responsible for any provider charges and communications charges for connecting to the Internet.
- This service provides itemized billing data on this site for the permitted viewing period. The details of the provided content such as the format used for the download data are determined by DOCOMO.
- You may not be able to download this data properly depending on the communications environment; for example, if you are not using a browser recommended for this site.
- Please note that you are personally responsible for the management and use of any itemized billing data that you have downloaded, and that DOCOMO bears no responsibility whatsoever for such data.
- DOCOMO shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you or a third party as a result of using this service, unless caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of DOCOMO.
- It may not be possible to view My docomo or download data from My docomo in cases such as high volumes of communication.
Notes on receiving by post
- The itemized billing statement will be delivered to you about ten days after you apply for it to be sent by post.
- Applications may be denied due to system constraints such as the inability to process a large number of communications.