Notes on Device
Using a FOMA Device with a Xi "crossy" Subscription
FOMA devices (except for some models) can currently be used with Xi "crossy" subscriptions, but the following applies.
About services that can be used
- FOMA devices cannot use high-speed communications and some content for Xi "crossy" devices.
About Monthly Support and other FOMA subscription discount services subscribed to at the time of changing your subscription from FOMA
- If the discount of Monthly Support is currently being applied, it will no longer be applied.
- If the discount of Device Purchase Support is currently being applied, a cancellation fee will apply.
- If the discount of Basic Purchase Support is currently being applied, a cancellation fee will apply.
About your billing plan and packet flat-rate service
- Your billing plan and packet flat-rate service will be plans specifically for Xi "crossy".
About using an Internet connection service other than i-mode and sp-mode
- If you are subscribed to DOCOMO's mopera U or Business mopera Internet, set the APN to "mopera.net" manually. Please see the user's manual of your model for how to configure the setting.
- If you are subscribed to another provider's service, be sure to check with the provider you are subscribed to beforehand, because using the Xi "crossy" service with your FOMA device may result in you no longer being able to connect to that service or having to pay the other provider's usage charges according to how long you are connected.
- If you change your subscription to the FOMA service without purchasing a FOMA device after subscribing to Xi "crossy", you will not be able to select Value Plan.