Paying by Bill
Bills are sent to subscribers from about the 10th day of the month. Please pay the bill at one of the following locations by the due date.
- Please note that the procedure to change the payment method to paying by bill cannot be performed in the case of a subscription for an individual.
Notice from DOCOMO: Notice Regarding Payment Methods for Monthly Usage Charges
Information about Web Billing
You can pay your usage charges for mobile phones without a bill by using Web Billing provided by NTT FINANCE via your smartphone or PC.
- Charges are payable by credit card without visiting a docomo Shop.
- Charges are payable at a convenience store by displaying a barcode (the billing information) on your smartphone.
- To use Web Billing, you are required to apply for NTT FINANCE, or you can pay using your d ACCOUNT instead.
Shops and Financial Institutions that Handle DOCOMO Charges Payment
Main convenience stores that handle NTT FINANCE charges
Seven-Eleven / LAWSON / FamilyMart / DAILY YAMAZAKI / YAMAZAKI Daily STORE / MINISTOP / Seicomart / POPLAR / COMMUNITIY STORE / SEIKATSU SAIKA / NewDays / NEW YAMAZAKI Daily STORE*1
- Bills for which the payment due date has passed may not be able to be handled.
Banks, Credit associations, Community Bank Shinyo Kumiai, The Shoko Chukin Bank, The Norinchukin Bank, Labor Credit Associations, Japan Agricultural Cooperatives, Japan Fisheries Cooperatives, Japan Post Bank