Provision of Service
- A network PIN is required when you use this service via i-mode, sp-mode, i-αppli, or automatic voice guidance. A d ACCOUNT is required to use this service over the Internet.
- The update may be delayed or service may be interrupted due to system maintenance/failure, etc.
About Usage Charges Confirmation
[Usage for the current month]
- Details provided are estimated, and the actual billing amount may differ.
- Details provided are information for up to the previous day, updated daily around 10 a.m. If you subscribe to Type Limit, Type Limit Value, Family Wide Limit, Family Wide Limit Value, Limit Plus, or Charge Notice Service, the usage for the current month and other information is updated within about three hours of use. However, notices for i-mode and other packet communications use with flat-rate services such as Pake-hodai and Pake-hodai full are information for up to the previous day. (The update may be delayed due to system maintenance.)
- Notices for flat-rate charges (basic monthly charges, optional service usage charges, etc.) show the amount for up to the end of the month.
- Notices for communications allowances apply to the total amount for dialing and communications allowances up to the end of the month.
- Notice of the usage for the current month is made by about the 9th of the following month.
[Usage for previous months]
- The usage for previous months is updated around the 10th of every month.
- If you use NTT FINANCE single billing, the usage charges (usage for previous months) are updated around the 16th of every month.
- With single billing, you can check the total usage amount and the usage details for each phone number from the representative line. You can only check the usage details for the sub line used when checking from that sub line.
- Notices for the past four months and usage details for the current month and past four months are viewable from the Usage Charges Confirmation website.
The data will be deleted from the oldest month at the end of the viewing period, so if you wish to save the notices and usage details, log in to My docomo from a PC and then download the PDF and CSV data.
- Data may not be downloaded correctly when using a communications environment such as a browser not recommended for this site.
When Using From the i-αppli
- Details provided are information for up to the previous day, updated daily around 10 a.m.
- The total charges data will be retrieved for a period from the beginning of the month to the previous day once a day when the i-αppli is activated. By enabling the auto activate setting, you can retrieve each day's charges data automatically. (You may not be able to retrieve charges data depending on communications conditions.)
- The retrieved charges data cannot be updated or changed.
- The daily data may indicate a minus figure due to issues with charges calculation or system.
- Charges data storage period
Version 3.0: Up to 3 months including the data for the current month and the two months before the current month
Version 1.0/2.0: Around 60 days (differs depending on the application capacity of the handset model and information item amount)
- When the subscription is transferred or inherited, information for the current month is not provided. The service will be available from the 2nd of the following month.
- Access from the i-αppli is not possible with a 2in1 B number subscription.
- Please note that service may be delayed or suspended due to system maintenance or other situations.
- DOCOMO shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you as a result of using this service or not being able to use this service, unless caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of DOCOMO.
- Usage charges may be incurred according to the communications method used with this service.