- 2008/03/27NTT DoCoMo Demonstrates Molecular Delivery System for Molecular Communication
TOKYO, JAPAN, March 27, 2008 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that in experiments being carried out jointly with Professor Kazuo Sutoh of the Department of Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, and Associate Professor Shoji Takeuchi of the Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, it has successfully demonstrated the world's first molecular delivery system for molecular communication.
- 2008/03/26NTT DoCoMo Achieves 250Mbps Downlink in Super 3G Field Experiment
- Key Step toward Realization of New High-Speed Mobile Network -
TOKYO, JAPAN, March 26, 2008 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that it has recorded a downlink transmission rate of 250Mbps over a high-speed wireless network in an outdoor test of an experimental Super 3G system for mobile communications.
- 2008/02/27NTT DoCoMo to Strengthen User Interfaces Via Tie-Up with Acrodea
TOKYO, JAPAN, February 27, 2008 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that it will form a business and capital alliance with Acrodea, Inc., a maker of software technologies for mobile-phone user interfaces. The agreement, which will result in Acrodea products being embedded in DoCoMo handsets for heigthened functionality, user friendliness and user enjoyment, will also strengthen the efficiency of DoCoMo's handset-development process, as well as enhance the partners' overall existing relationship.
- 2007/09/13NTT DoCoMo Develops and Tests Low-Power LSI Incorporating MIMO Signal-Processing Technology
- Another Milestone on the Road to Realizing Super 3G System -
TOKYO, JAPAN, September 13, 2007 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that it has developed and successfully tested a trial large-scale-integration (LSI) chip incorporating advanced power-saving signal-processing technologies that enable the chip to work at a sufficiently low power consumption and to be made small enough to fit into forthcoming Super 3G handsets and beyond.
- 2007/07/13NTT DoCoMo Begins Super 3G Experiment
TOKYO, JAPAN, July 13, 2007 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that this month it began testing an experimental Super 3G system for mobile communications. With this experiment, DoCoMo will seek to achieve a downlink transmission rate of 300Mbps over a high-speed wireless network.
- 2007/04/03NTT DoCoMo Develops High-Quality Speech Coding Technology for Mobile Phones
TOKYO, JAPAN, April 3, 2007 --- NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that in collaboration with DoCoMo Communications Laboratories USA, Inc., it has developed speech coding technology that provides exceptionally high-quality voice for mobile phones, yet only requires the low-level computing power of conventional mobile telephony technologies.