Kake-hodai Plan (for feature phones)
(Notice) If a phone number for making COVID-19 vaccination appointments is a Navi Dial number (phone numbers starting with "0570"), even customers who are subscribed to the Kake-hodai Option or 5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option (which offer flat-rate domestic calls) will be charged for the call, and the call may be expensive.
For details, visit "(Notice) Calls for COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments (in Japanese only)".
<End of application period for Kake-hodai Plan (for feature phones)>
We have stopped accepting new applications for Kake-hodai Plan (for feature phones) on Friday, May 31, 2019. Customers who are currently subscribed will still be able to change between Kake-hodai Plan, Kake-hodai Light Plan, Simple Plan and Data Plan, and from Kids Keitai Plus to Kake-hodai Plan, Kake-hodai Light Plan, Simple Plan, and Data Plan beyond Saturday, June 1, 2019.
This is a standard plan for those who use voice and data communications with a docomo Feature Phone.
Subscription to sp-mode (¥330 [incl. tax]/month), etc. is required to use the Internet.
- Application : Required
About Basic Monthly Charges
These are basic monthly charges of Kake-hodai Plan (for feature phones)
|Basic monthly usage charge||Two-year fixed period subscription||¥2,420|
|No two-year fixed period subscription||¥4,070|
|Domestic calling charges||To DOCOMO mobile phones||Free|
|To another carrier's mobile phones, fixed-line phones, etc.|
|Data communication charges||With Packet Pack subscription||Select Packet Pack according to data communications usage volume|
|Without Packet Pack subscription||Xi : ¥0.66/KB
FOMA : ¥0.088/packet
|SMS sending charges||SMS (in Japan)||From ¥3.3/sending, free for receiving|
|International SMS||From ¥50/sending, free for receiving|
- Consumption tax is not added to international SMS messages.
Great Discounts and Services
Zutto DOCOMO Wari Plus/Renewal Loyalty Points
A discount or d POINT reward is granted according to the d POINT CLUB stage.
- An application cannot be made online when applying for only Kake-hodai Plan or Data Plan. Please apply at a docomo Shop/d garden or docomo Information Center.
- The flat-rate service does not apply for calls sending and receiving overseas, WORLD CALL, SMS, the connection services of other companies such as 0570 and 0180, Special Numbers 188 toll free calls, 104 directory assistance fees, satellite phones/satellite marine phones, telephone numbers designated by DOCOMO (telephone numbers for connections for long periods or high volumes of communication for a certain continued period through mechanical calls, etc.), etc. For details, please refer to the Excluded Numbers List for Flat-Rate Calls [PDF format:167KB]
- There is no limit to the number of outgoing calls and calls are not billed at a measured rate based on the call duration. However, as is the case with Fami-wari free calling, if DOCOMO determines that a call may have an adverse effect on its equipment because, for example, it has continued for a long time, DOCOMO may disconnect that call.
- The basic monthly charge is also the same amount in the case of Free Course.
- If communications using DOCOMO's network are made when docomo UIM Card is inserted in a device other than the one specified for each plan, the charges may vary depending on the device that is actually used.
- There is no communications allowance for all plans.
- If you want to use the Internet service, you need to subscribe to an Internet connection service such as sp-mode, mopera U (Simple Plan, U Standard Plan). However, you cannot subscribe to sp-mode (available with an i-mode subscription) and U Lite Plan and U Super Lite Plan of mopera U.
- With a basic plan, you cannot subscribe to the following discount services. If you are subscribed to them, they will be cancelled.
Xi Kake-hodai, Xi packet flat-rate service, FOMA packet flat-rate service, Fami-wari MAX50, Hitoridemo Discount50, New Ichinen Discount, Long-Term Subscriber Discount, Yu Yu Call, WORLD CALL Ikkatsu Discount, Business Discount50, Switch to docomo Student Program, Student Program, Gakusei Kazoku Issho Wari, Kids Discount, Plus iPhone Program, Plus Xi-wari, Xi Data Plan Light-wari, Change to docomo Program, Switch to docomo Program, Welcome Back to docomo Program, etc.
- With a basic plan (except for Kids Keitai and Kids PHONE), you can subscribe to the following Packet Packs.
Keitai Pack, Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack 30/50/100, Share pack 5/10/15, Basic pack, Ultra Data L/LL pack, Data S/M/L pack, Raku-Raku pack, Business Basic Share pack, Business Share pack 5-3000, Ultra Business Share pack 30/50/100
- With a basic plan, you can also subscribe to Family Discount.
- You can subscribe to Hearty Discount with non-fixed period subscription type Kake-hodai Plan, Kake-hodai Light Plan, Simple plan, Data Plan or Kids Keitai Plus, and the discount amount will be a uniform ¥1,870 (incl. tax). (Discount amount will be ¥550 [incl. tax] in the case of Kids Keitai Plus)
- The basic monthly charge of a basic plan will not be calculated on a per diem basis, regardless of the actual number of days used. However, the basic monthly charge for the month of application will be calculated on a per-diem basis on the condition that you newly subscribe (including with MNP) at the same time as applying (but even if you newly subscribe at the same time as applying, the basic monthly charge will not be calculated on a per-diem basis if you change, cancel, terminate, etc. your subscription [excluding when you change or terminate your subscription with a reservation for the end of the month] within that month).
- If you change one basic plan (except in the case of Kids Keitai Plus) to another, the highest charge among the charges for the plans in the same month will apply and the charges for the other plans will not be incurred. However, in the case of a change of plans including Kake-hodai Light Plan and Simple plan, the highest basic monthly charge among the plans within the same month will apply, and any call charges incurred while subscribed to Kake-hodai Light Plan or Simple plan will be billed as well.
- When you change the Xi or FOMA Kake-hodai Plan to Data Plan or vice versa, a handling fee will not be incurred unless the subscription is changed from Xi to FOMA or vice versa. However, the change between Kake-hodai Plan and Data Plan is counted in the number of changes of plans and a plan-change handling fee of ¥1,100 (incl. tax) per change will be charged from the third time onward in the same month.
- If the billing plan is changed from Kake-hodai Plan to Kake-hodai Light Plan etc., the discount amount for currently applied services such as Smartphone Debut Discount, Hikari★Sumaho Wari, Support Special Discount, and Senior smartphone debut discount will change.
- With the exception of Ultra Pack and Keitai Pack, the flat-rate monthly charge is the same regardless of the usage method (including tethering). However, the basic monthly charge varies depending on the device that is used.
- If you subscribe to one of the Ultra packs, tethering usage is possible with no need for application and no flat-rate charges at present due to the campaign which normally you will need to apply in advance (flat-rate charge of ¥1,100 [incl. tax]/month) to use it. When DOCOMO decides to end the campaign, you will be informed immediately.
- For the details on the provision conditions of the basic plan and Packet Pack of Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru, check Provision Conditions (in Japanese only).
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.