List of Packet Packs
<End of application period for Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru>
We have stopped accepting new applications for the FOMA/Xi billing plans and discount service for Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru on Friday, May 31, 2019. However, customers currently subscribed to Packet Pack or Share pack may apply.
This is a packet communications service for basic plans.
Basic Share pack/Ultra Share pack
These services allow families and those who use lots of packets to use packet communications at a flat rate.
These services can be used in combination with the Kake-hodai Plan/Kake-hodai Light Plan/Simple plan or Data Plan basic plan.
Basic pack/Ultra Data pack
These services allow individual users who use lots of packets to use packet communications at a flat rate. These services can be used in combination with the Kake-hodai Plan/Kake-hodai Light Plan or Data Plan basic plan.
This service allows families and those who use lots of packets to use packet communications at a flat rate.
This service can be used in combination with the Kake-hodai Plan or Kake-hodai Light Plan basic plan.
Related Optional Services
- Increase the available data volume in 1 GB (¥1,100 [incl. tax]) increments.
- Carry over to the end of the next month.
- Spread the burden of the payment of charges evenly among the lines in the share group.
- This service notifies you by mail when a data volume specified by DOCOMO has been reached.
Data Volume Notice Service (in Japanese only)
- The Share option flat-rate charge (¥550 [incl. tax]/month) is applied automatically to the sub lines in the share group.
- If the total communications volume used this month exceeded the volume of data that can be used with the subscribed plan, Limit Mode will apply.
|Name of basic plan||Packet Packs to which you can subscribe|
|Kake-hodai Plan/Kake-hodai Light Plan/Simple plan||Basic pack, Ultra Data L/LL pack, Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack 30/50/100, Keitai Pack|
|Data Plan||Basic pack, Ultra Data L/LL pack, Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack 30/50/100|
- A subscription to an applicable Packet Pack is required when subscribing to Kake-hodai Light Plan. (With regards to the share group sub lines, a subscription to a Packet Pack applicable for the representative line is required.)
Packet Packs for Which New Applications No Longer Accepted
New applications for some Packet Packs are no longer accepted.