(Notice) If a phone number for making COVID-19 vaccination appointments is a Navi Dial number (phone numbers starting with "0570"), even customers who are subscribed to the Kake-hodai Option or 5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option (which offer flat-rate domestic calls) will be charged for the call, and the call may be expensive.
For details, visit "(Notice) Calls for COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments (in Japanese only)".
This is a billing plan that includes data communications charges in the monthly charge.
Use up to a whopping 60 GB of data a month! With DOCOMO, you can even use 60 GB Tethering (in Japanese only). Enjoy reception and transmission speeds of up to 1 Mbps even after surpassing your data limit.
If your monthly data usage is 3 GB or less, you save ¥1,650 (incl. tax).
- For the plan change from Gigalight to Gigaho Premier, the conditions will take effect on the following month. Please check the Conditions of Provision [PDF format:669KB] for details.
- The unlimited data allowance applies even to 4G areas.
- Application : Required
The following is an introduction to the monthly charges of Gigaho Premier.
|Monthly charges||Non-fixed period
|Up to 60 GB||¥7,205|
|Up to 3 GB||¥5,555|
|Up to 60 GB||¥7,018|
|Up to 3 GB||¥5,368|
|Available data volume*1||60 GB|
|Domestic calling charges||Among family members*2 : Free
Other than family members : ¥22/30 sec.
|SMS (in Japan)||From ¥3.3/sending, free for receiving|
|International SMS*3||From ¥50/sending, free for receiving|
- If you have surpassed your data limit for the month, your maximum data rate until the end of the month will be 1 Mbps for sending or receiving.
- Family indicates within the same Family Discount group.
- Consumption tax is not added to international SMS messages.
- All indicated amounts include tax.
- The displayed charges above applies to customers who applied for a non-fixed period subscription. The discount conditions and monthly charges are different for customers who subscribed a two-year fixed period subscription. Please refer to Discounts and Benefits for details.
- Family indicates within the same Family Discount group.
- Lines subscribed to billing plans that allow voice calls (excluding 2in1, Kids Keitai Plus, Kids Keitai Plan) within the same Family Discount group are counted, and the discount from the monthly charge for Gigaho Premier will be offered with Minna DOCOMO Wari.
- You need to subscribe to docomo Hikari within the same Family Discount group. Discount conditions are different if you are subscribed only to docomo Hikari Mini within the same Family Discount group.
- This is applicable to customers who select d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) (or the main line for a single billing group) as the payment method at the end of each usage month.
If you often make calls to people outside of your family, you can select the Kake-hodai Option for free domestic calls, or the 5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option for free domestic calls of up to 5 minutes in length.
|Voice Option||Monthly charges||Calling charges|
|Kake-hodai Option||¥1,870||Domestic calling charges: Free*8|
|5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option||¥770||Domestic calling
Up to 5 minutes : Free*8*9
Usage exceeding 5 minutes : ¥22/30 sec.
- The flat-rate service does not apply and additional charges are incurred for calls sending and receiving overseas, WORLD CALL, SMS, the connection services of other companies such as 0570 and 0180, Special Numbers 188 toll free calls, 104 directory assistance fees, satellite phones/satellite marine phones, telephone numbers designated by DOCOMO (telephone numbers for connections for long periods or high volumes of communication for a certain continued period through mechanical calls, etc.), etc.
- The flat rate applies to all calls under 5 minutes regardless of the number of calls. However, calls longer than 5 minutes will incur a charge of ¥22 (incl. tax) for every 30 seconds in excess of 5 minutes.
Discounts and Benefits
The following is the introduction to discounts and benefits that can be used at the same time as Gigaho Premier.
|Non-fixed period subscription||Two-year fixed period subscription
|Up to 60 GB||Up to 3 GB||Up to 60 GB||Up to 3 GB|
|Minna DOCOMO Wari (3 lines or more)||-¥1,100||-¥1,100||-¥1,100||-¥1,100|
|docomo Hikari set discount (in Japanese only)||-¥1,100||-¥1,100||-¥1,100||-¥1,100|
|d CARD Oshiharai Wari||-¥187||-¥187||-||-|
Minna DOCOMO Wari
You can receive a discount of up to ¥1,100 (incl. tax) from a monthly charge per line based on the number of voice lines in the same Family Discount group.
- Lines subscribed to billing plans that allow voice calls (excluding 2in1, Kids Keitai Plus, Kids Keitai Plan) within the same Family Discount group are counted.
|1 line||2 lines||3 lines or more|
docomo Hikari set discount
When there is a line in your Family Discount group that is subscribed to docomo Hikari, you will receive a discount of ¥1,100 (incl. tax) from your monthly charge for Gigaho Premier indefinitely.
- docomo Hikari set discount offers a discount of ¥550 (incl. tax) on Gigaho Premier if you are subscribed only to docomo Hikari Mini within the same Family Discount group.
- You are required to subscribe to docomo Hikari within the same Family Discount group, which costs an additional charge. If you cancel or change to a billing plan without a fixed period subscription (2 years), you will be charged a cancellation fee of ¥14,300 (incl. tax) for the detached house type or ¥8,800 (incl. tax) for the multi-dwelling unit type.
d CARD Oshiharai Wari
If you select d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) as the payment method at the end of the usage month, receive a discount of ¥187 (incl. tax) on your monthly charge for Gigaho Premier.
Chouki Riyou Arigatou Tokuten
If you have been using a DOCOMO mobile phone line for 3 or more years with an applicable billing plan, you will receive an additional 2 to 20% return points according to your membership rank and length of phone use when you use d Payment in your birthday month.
- The maximum number of reward points varies depending on your subscribed billing plan when the reward is received.
- For details on the applicable billing plans and maximum number of reward points, visit the d POINT CLUB website.
How to Apply
You can apply by PC, smartphone, docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode), phone, or at a docomo Shop/d garden.
docomo Feature Phone
You can apply from (docomo Online Application). The required d ACCOUNT can be easily issued, so even beginners can start using right away.
- When accessing from a PC, a d ACCOUNT is required.
- When accessing from a smartphone or docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode), a Network PIN is required.
- Operation procedures on the actual screens are in Japanese.
- Business hours :
- 24 hours *10
- To apply from a DOCOMO mobile phone, call 151 (toll free, in Japanese only) without an area code.
- For inquiries in English, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish, and applications from landline phones, see General Inquiries (docomo Information Center).
- Business hours :
- 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
/d gardendocomo Shop/d garden
All shops provide this support service through interpreters, to enable foreign language speaking customers to stop by freely and comfortably.
Business hours differ by shop. See the pages of individual shops for details.
- For details on the documents and items required for procedures, check Documents Verifying Identity.
- Business hours :
- Within the business hours of the corresponding shop
- Unavailable from 10:30 p.m. every Tuesday to 7:00 a.m. the following morning due to system maintenance.
Please be sure to read the following before applying for Gigaho Premier.
About Gigaho Premier
- Various discounts such as Monthly Support, docomo with, e-billing Discount, and U25 Ouen Discount do not apply to Gigaho Premier. When changing plans to Gigaho Premier for a line for which a discount has already been applied, the discount will be terminated.
- Gigaho Premier is a billing plan that requires a subscription to a designated ISP service. The listed monthly charges include the monthly charges (¥330 [incl. tax]/month) for the designated ISP service. If you use an ISP service with a monthly charge of ¥550 (incl. tax), ¥220 (incl. tax) will be added to the listed monthly charges.
[Designated ISP Services]
sp-mode (¥330 [incl. tax]/month)/mopera U Standard Plan (¥550 [incl. tax]/month)/Business mopera Internet (¥330 [incl. tax]/month)
- For new subscriptions or an immediate change in billing plan, the new billing plan will be applied on the day of your application.
- The monthly charges for billing plans and Voice Option will not be calculated on a per diem basis, regardless of the days of use. However, the monthly charge of the month of your application will be calculated with a per diem basis only if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application (including MNP). (Even if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application [including MNP], if you change/cancel/terminate your subscription during the same month [excluding changes/termination at an end of month appointment], the per diem basis will not be applied.)
- When you are not subscribed to an ISP service and apply to change to Billing Plans Gigaho Premier that will be applied the following month, you will be required to subscribe to an ISP service on the month of your application, but you will not be charged until the following month. (If communications using an ISP service occur during the month that you applied for Gigaho Premier that is to be applied the following month, you will be billed for the communications occurred according to the billing plan of the month of your application.)
- With regards to billing statement usage charges, if the Gigaho Premier subscriber (or the representative line subscriber of the single billing group with Gigaho Premier subscription if subscribed to a single billing service) would like the statement by post, you will be charged an issuance charge of ¥110 (incl. tax) per bill for those paying by automatic bank transfer or credit card, or ¥165 (incl. tax) per bill for those paying by bill. (Excludes customers who are not responsible for the issuance charge of their bill, etc.)
- Domestic calling charges cost ¥22 (incl. tax) every 30 seconds.
- During international roaming, the SMS sending charge is ¥100 per message. SMS messages can contain up to 70 characters in all cases.
- Consumption tax is not added.
- For customers who are subscribed to Gigaho Premier, if the data usage amount of Packet Pack Kaigai Option for the current month surpasses 30 GB, the data rate for Packet Pack Kaigai Option will be limited up to 1 Mbps for sending or receiving until the end of the month, regardless of the remaining available data amount.
- For 5G Data Plus, Data Plus, or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) subscribers, if the data usage amount combined with Packet Pack Kaigai Option of the paired Gigaho Premier line surpasses 30 GB, the data rate for Packet Pack Kaigai Option will be limited up to 1 Mbps for the paired Gigaho Premier line and 5G Data Plus, Data Plus, Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) until the end of the month. When the data rate is limited, you can apply for Additional 1 GB Option or Speed Mode, but the data rate for Packet Pack Kaigai Option will not reach a normal level.
- If the paired line of 5G Data Plus, Data Plus or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) is Gigaho Premier, the monthly data limit for the paired data plan is 30 GB. If the limit is surpassed, the data rate will be limited to 1 Mbps for sending and receiving. The data rate for the line of 5G Data Plus, Data Plus or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) depends on the paired line.
- Communications charges to satellite ships cost ¥55 (incl. tax) every 30 seconds.
- If you are subscribed to Family Discount or Business Call Discount, domestic calls to members of the Family Discount or Business Call Discount group are free under Gigaho Premier.
- If you are changing billing plans multiple times during the same month, a processing charge of ¥1,100 (incl. tax) will be applied from the third time you change.
- Depending on network congestion, communication may be slow, or connection may be difficult. If your data usage is especially high within the last three days including the current day (FOMA: over 3,000,000 packets), your data rate may become slower than customers who have not used as much data. (This applies to communications on FOMA devices used under Xi subscriptions.) If you use a large amount of data during a certain period of time or during a single connection, you are connected for a long time, or you connect repeatedly during a certain amount of time, your communications may be interrupted.
- Renewal Loyalty Points are not rewarded for Gigaho Premier.
If you switch to Gigaho Premier, you will lose the Renewal Loyalty Points that were granted before changing the plan.
- Speed Mode/Additional 1 GB Option (excluding unused data amount from the previous month) is applied after surpassing your data limit.
- If you have surpassed your data limit for the month, your maximum data rate until the end of the month under Gigaho Premier will be 1 Mbps for sending or receiving. Under Data Plus, this will depend on the paired Gigaho Premier. However, by applying separately for the Additional 1 GB Option or Speed Mode, you will be able to use data at regular speeds (additional ¥1,100 [incl. tax]/1 GB is required).
- Only when you change to Gigaho Premier from Basic Voice Plan, Basic Data Plan, FOMA Comprehensive Plan, Xi Comprehensive Plan, Gigaho, Data Plus, Keitai Plan, or Kids Keitai Plan and have the change applied immediately following your application, your subscription will be regarded as having changed the billing plan on the first of the month of your application, and that monthly charge and calling charge will be recalculated. (The data you have used will be recalculated under the billing plan to which you changed.) In other cases, you will be charged for both monthly charges.
- When you make this billing plan change applied immediately, if you subscribe to a Voice Option at the same time with this change, the Voice Option will be regarded as having been subscribed to on the first of the month of application, and your calling charge will be recalculated.
- Please check the Conditions of Provision (in Japanese only) for details on Gigaho Premier.
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.