An introduction to iPhone support information, such as purchase procedures, information about initial setup, how to use each service, warranties, and repair services.
Guide to Procedures
Before purchasing a product, please check how to carry out procedures and make applications etc.
Changing Your Mobile Phone Model
Procedures can be carried out at docomo Online Shop, docomo Shops or retailers.
Switching From Another Carrier (MNP)
Information on the procedures for switching from another carrier to DOCOMO with Mobile Number Portability (MNP). You can keep using the same phone number you used with another carrier with DOCOMO.
Information on the procedures you will need to apply for a new subscription with DOCOMO.
Information on the initial setup of iPhone.
Service Catalog and Basic Setting Guide (iPhone and iPad)
Refer to the following for basic operation procedures, such as the initial setup for Apple ID and d ACCOUNT and docomo mail settings, as well as recommended services for iPhone.
How to Update the iOS Software
Refer to the following for information on updating iOS software. By updating your software, you will be able to use various new functions.
- Checking the Software Version
- Updating the iOS Software (iPhone)
- Updating the Carrier Settings (iPhone)
How to Transfer or Backup Data
Refer to the following for the procedure for transferring data from the model you are using now to a new iPhone, as well as the procedures for backing up and restoring data.
How to Set Services and Functions
Refer to the following for information on using and setting useful iPhone services.
- d Wi-Fi
- Area Mail Disaster Information Service
- How to Setup Screen Time
- Downloading Subscription Service Apps and Creating App Shortcuts
- How to Display Subscription Plan, Data Usage, and DOCOMO's Recommended Apps
Refer to the following for iPhone warranty/repair procedures and the device protection services, which we recommend you apply for in advance so you can use your device with peace of mind.
AppleCare+ for iPhone and AppleCare+ for Theft & Loss
AppleCare+ for iPhone products provide unlimited accidental damage, theft, or loss protection every 12 months, depending on which product you choose. Plus you'll get priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Mobile Device Protection Service
This service covers any issue, including damage, water exposure, theft, and loss. If an issue occurs, a replacement phone is offered as soon as possible.
This service is available at docomo Shops and Apple authorized service providers regardless of whether customers are subscribed to any device protection service.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Ceramic Shield, Dynamic Island, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, ProMotion, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare+, Apple TV+, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.