iPad (8th generation)
The new iPad combines tremendous capability with unmatched ease of use
and versatility. With the powerful A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil
and the Smart Keyboard, and the amazing new things you can do with
iPadOS 14, now there's even more to love about iPad.1
With iPad, getting work done is all hustle and
no hassle. Edit a document while researching
something on the web and making a FaceTime
call to a colleague at the same time. Attach a
full-size Smart Keyboard for comfortable typing.
And for tasks that require more precision,
support for a trackpad or mouse complements
the familiar Multi-Touch experience of iPad.
Paired with the power of iPadOS, Apple Pencil
makes note-taking with iPad a breeze. Do things
like sign paperwork, mark up a document, or
sketch out an idea. It feels as natural to use as
a pencil, but with so much more capability.
Let your curiosity run wild with iPad. The App Store
is the best place to discover apps that let you get a
leg up in geometry, learn a new language, and attend
virtual classes. You can even use augmented reality
to learn something exciting, like watching the history
of spaceflight unfold in your living room or making
characters from your favorite book literally leap
off the page.
It's go time for gaming. The A12 Bionic chip delivers an
amazing performance boost, so games are immersive, fluid,
and incredibly detailed. And you can pair an Xbox Wireless
Controller with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock controller,
or MFi game controller with your iPad to create the ultimate
portable game console.2 You can also try out Apple Arcade,
with hundreds of games under one subscription and
iPad lets you express your creative ideas in
so many ways. Whether you're taking notes,
designing a logo, or just sketching up a storm,
Apple Pencil is the perfect tool to bring your
vision to life. It's designed to feel intuitive
and let you draw with pixel-perfect precision.
No matter how you capture your photos and videos - with
the 8MP back camera or the FaceTime HD camera on iPad,
with an iPhone, or with a digital camera - you'll love editing
them on the large, immersive screen of your iPad. Take
advantage of the machine learning capabilities to enhance
your photos. Once you've got your perfect shot, share it to
your social feeds or send it to friends with a tap.4
Everything you watch on iPad looks and sounds awesome,
thanks to the 10.2-inch Retina display and stereo system.
With the Apple TV app, you'll have access to popular
streaming services, must-watch shows, and blockbuster
movies. And when you buy a new iPad, it includes 3 months
of Apple TV+, a streaming service featuring original shows
and movies from the world's best storytellers.5 Now all
you have to do is remember the popcorn.
With a thin and light design and fast Wi-Fi
and Gigabit-class LTE, iPad is designed
to go where your life goes.6 So you can
browse the web, download books, and
more, wherever you are. And with up to
10 hours of battery life, you can do it all
on a single charge.7 It does pretty much
everything but carry itself.
iPadOS pushes what's possible
with distinct experiences that take
advantage of the unique things iPad
can do. New features include an
incredible note-taking experience
and a redesigned compact search
interface that makes iPad even easier
There are over a million apps on the
App Store specifically designed for the
large display and power of iPad. Make
a beat, get a workout in, read the news,
or join a battle royale with friends.
Whatever you're interested in, you'll
find an app for it.
Like every Apple product, iPad
was designed with your privacy
and security in mind. It's not
always easy. But that's the kind
of innovation we believe in.
Technology is most powerful when
everyone can use it. That's why iPad
comes with accessibility features that
support vision, hearing, mobility, and
Find the right iPad for you
- Accessories are sold separately.
- Compatible hardware and software required.
- ¥600/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled.
- Requires a Wi-Fi or cellular connection; cellular data charges may apply.
- ¥600/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/jp/promo for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabitclass LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Ceramic Shield, Dynamic Island, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, ProMotion, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare+, Apple TV+, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.