Disaster Kit is a dedicated smartphone and tablet application for using Disaster Message Board Service, Area Mail Disaster Information Service, and Disaster and evacuation information anywhere Service.
This application is required to use Disaster Message Board (simple version)*1, and check received area mail and the receive operation of Area Mail Disaster Information Service from a smartphone or tablet.
- An application that provides voice guidance on how to post and check safety status information on Disaster Message Board.
- Disaster Message Board Service
- Area Mail Disaster Information Service (in Japanese only)
- Disaster and evacuation information anywhere Service (in Japanese only)
We have stopped providing Disaster Voice Messaging Service on Thursday, March 31, 2022.
For details, refer to Disaster Voice Messaging Service.
iPhone or Smartphones and tablets running AndroidTM OS (AndroidTM 4.0 or later and iOS 13.0 or later) *2
- F-01D, SC-02C, SC-01D, SC-02D, SC-04D, Nexus 5X, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Sony TabletTM P, Sony TabletTM S, and dtab 01 are not compatible.
- If the services will be used via Wi-Fi, version 10.0.0 or later of Disaster Kit is required.
- If you are using an eSIM or non-DOCOMO SIM card on your iPhone, this app will not be available to you.
- If you are using an eSIM on your iPhone, Disaster Message Board (app ver.) via Wi-Fi and Disaster Voice Messaging Service will not be available to you.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- "Sony Tablet" is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.