5G Gigaho Premier
We have stopped accepting new applications for 5G Gigaho Premier on Friday, June 30, 2023.
Service for eximo started on Saturday, July 1, 2023.
This is a 5G dedicated billing plan that includes data communications charges in the monthly charge.
Your monthly data allowance is unlimited*1! DOCOMO also offers unlimited Tethering (in Japanese only)*1.
If your monthly data usage is 3 GB or less, you will save ¥1,650 (incl. tax).
- For the plan change from 5G Gigalight to 5G Gigaho Premier, the conditions will take effect on the following month. Please check the Conditions of Provision [PDF format:690KB] for details.
- The unlimited data allowance applies even to 4G areas.
- Communications may be restricted during network congestion or heavy data transmission.
For customers who are subscribed to 5G Data Plus, Data Plus or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019), the data limit for the paired line is 30 GB. If the limit is surpassed, the data rate will be limited to 1 Mbps for sending and receiving. For details, please refer to 5G Data Plus.
- Application : Required
- To use 5G Gigaho Premier, a 5G compatible model is required.
The following is an introduction to the monthly charges of 5G Gigaho Premier.
|Up to 3 GB
|Available data volume
|Domestic calling charges
|Among family members*2 : Free
Other than family members : ¥22/30 sec.
|SMS (in Japan)
|From ¥3.3/sending, free for receiving
|From ¥50/sending, free for receiving
- Family indicates within the same Family Discount group.
- Consumption tax is not added to international SMS messages.
- All indicated amounts include tax.
- Family indicates within the same Family Discount group.
- Lines subscribed to billing plans that allow voice calls (excluding 2in1, Kids Keitai Plus, Kids Keitai Plan) within the same Family Discount group are counted, and the discount from the monthly charge for 5G Gigaho Premier will be offered with Minna DOCOMO Wari.
- You need to subscribe to docomo Hikari within the same Family Discount group. Discount conditions are different if you are subscribed only to docomo Hikari Mini within the same Family Discount group.
- This is applicable to customers who select d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) (or the main line for a single billing group) as the payment method at the end of each usage month.
If you often make calls to people outside of your family, you can select the Kake-hodai Option for free domestic calls, or the 5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option for free domestic calls of up to 5 minutes in length.
|After July 1, 2023
|Domestic calling charges: Free*8
|Before June 30, 2023
|After July 1, 2023
Up to 5 minutes : Free*8*9
Usage exceeding 5 minutes : ¥22/30 sec.
|Before June 30, 2023
You can apply for voice options from docomo Online Application.
- The flat-rate service does not apply and additional charges are incurred for calls sending and receiving overseas, WORLD CALL, SMS, the connection services of other companies such as 0570 and 0180, Special Numbers 188 toll free calls, 104 directory assistance fees, satellite phones/satellite marine phones, telephone numbers designated by DOCOMO (telephone numbers for connections for long periods or high volumes of communication for a certain continued period through mechanical calls, etc.), etc.
- The flat rate applies to all calls under 5 minutes regardless of the number of calls. However, calls longer than 5 minutes will incur a charge of ¥22 (incl. tax) for every 30 seconds in excess of 5 minutes.
Discount for Voice Option Flat Rate Charge (Voicemail/Call Waiting Service)
Starting from July 1, 2023, if you subscribe to "Kake-hodai Option" or "5hun-tsuwa-muryo Option" and also sign up for Voicemail or Call Waiting Services within the same month, we will offer a discount on the monthly fee for either or both of these services. However, if the monthly fee for these services is not charged within the same month, the discount will not be applied.
|Discount for Voice Option Flat Rate Charge (Monthly)
|Call Waiting Service
- If you subscribe or cancel a Voicemail or Call Waiting Services in the middle of a month, the applicable discount amount will be prorated according to the number of days you use the Voicemail or Call Waiting Services.
Discounts and Benefits
The following is the introduction to discounts and benefits that can be used at the same time as 5G Gigaho Premier.
|Up to 3 GB
|Minna DOCOMO Wari (3 lines or more)
|docomo Hikari set discount (in Japanese only)
|d CARD Oshiharai Wari
Minna DOCOMO Wari
You can receive a discount of up to ¥1,100 (incl. tax) from a monthly charge per line based on the number of voice lines in the same Family Discount group.
- Lines subscribed to billing plans that allow voice calls (excluding 2in1, Kids Keitai Plus, Kids Keitai Plan) within the same Family Discount group are counted.
|3 lines or more
docomo Hikari set discount
When there is a line in your Family Discount group that is subscribed to docomo Hikari, you will receive a discount of ¥1,100 (incl. tax) from your monthly charge for 5G Gigaho Premier indefinitely.
- docomo Hikari set discount offers a discount of ¥550 (incl. tax) on 5G Gigaho Premier if you are subscribed only to docomo Hikari Mini within the same Family Discount group.
- You are required to subscribe to docomo Hikari within the same Family Discount group, which costs an additional charge.
If you cancel or change a billing plan without a fixed period subscription (2 years), you will be charged the following cancellation fee.
- docomo Hikari 1 Giga: ¥5,500 (incl. tax) for the detached house type and ¥4,180 (incl. tax) for the multi-dwelling unit type, docomo Hikari Mini: ¥2,970 (incl. tax) for the detached house type (customers who applied for the plan on or before June 30, 2022: ¥14,300 (incl. tax) for the detached house type (including docomo Hikari Mini) and ¥8,800 (incl. tax) for the multi-dwelling unit type)
- docomo Hikari 10 Giga: ¥5,500 (incl. tax)
d CARD Oshiharai Wari
If you select d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) as the payment method at the end of the usage month, receive a discount of ¥187 (incl. tax) on your monthly charge for 5G Gigaho Premier.
Chouki Riyou Arigatou Tokuten
If you have been using a DOCOMO mobile phone line for 3 or more years with an applicable billing plan, you will receive an additional 2 to 20% return points according to your membership rank and length of phone use when you use d-Barai in your birthday month.
- The maximum number of reward points varies depending on your subscribed billing plan when the reward is received.
- For details on the applicable billing plans and maximum number of reward points, visit the d POINT CLUB website.
Please be sure to read the following before applying for 5G Gigaho Premier.
About 5G Gigaho Premier
- For 5G Gigaho Premier, a 5G compatible model is required. If you purchase a 5G compatible model at the time of application for a 5G compatible billing plan, or DOCOMO verifies that you are using an applicable model, you can apply for this billing plan.
- Various discounts such as Monthly Support, docomo with, e-billing Discount, and U25 Ouen Discount do not apply to 5G Gigaho Premier. When changing plans to 5G Gigaho Premier for a line for which a discount has already been applied, the discount will be terminated.
- 5G Gigaho Premier is a billing plan that require a subscription to sp-mode. The monthly charge (¥330 [incl. tax]/month) for sp-mode is included in this plan.
- The monthly charges for billing plans and Voice Option will not be calculated on a per diem basis, regardless of the days of use. However, the monthly charge of the month of your application will be calculated with a per diem basis only if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application (including MNP). (Even if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application [including MNP], if you change/cancel/terminate your subscription during the same month [excluding changes/termination at an end of month appointment], the per diem basis will not be applied.)
- With regards to billing statement usage charges, if the 5G Gigaho Premier subscriber (or the representative line subscriber of the single billing group with 5G Gigaho Premier subscription if subscribed to a single billing service) would like the statement by post, you will be charged an issuance charge of ¥110 (incl. tax) per bill for those paying by automatic bank transfer or credit card, or ¥165 (incl. tax) per bill for those paying by bill. (Excludes customers who are not responsible for the issuance charge of their bill, etc.)
- Domestic calling charges cost ¥22 (incl. tax) every 30 seconds.
- During international roaming, the SMS sending charge is ¥100 per message. SMS messages can contain up to 70 characters in all cases.
- Consumption tax is not added.
- For customers who are subscribed to 5G Gigaho Premier, if the data usage amount of Sekai Sonomama Giga for the current month surpasses 30 GB, the data rate for Sekai Sonomama Giga will be limited up to 1 Mbps until the end of the month, regardless of the remaining available data amount.
- For 5G Data Plus, Data Plus, or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) subscribers, if the data usage amount combined with Sekai Sonomama Giga of the paired 5G Gigaho Premier line surpasses 30 GB, the data rate for Sekai Sonomama Giga will be limited up to 1 Mbps for sending and receiving for the paired 5G Gigaho Premier line and 5G Data Plus, Data Plus, Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) until the end of the month.
- If the paired line of 5G Data Plus, Data Plus or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) is 5G Gigaho Premier, the monthly data limit for the paired data plan is 30 GB. If the limit is surpassed, the data rate will be limited to 1 Mbps for sending and receiving. The data rate for the line of 5G Data Plus, Data Plus or Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019) depends on the paired line.
- Communications charges to satellite ships cost ¥55 (incl. tax) every 30 seconds.
- If you are subscribed to Family Discount or Business Call Discount, domestic calls to members of the Family Discount or Business Call Discount group are free under 5G Gigaho Premier.
- If you are changing billing plans multiple times during the same month, a processing charge of ¥1,100 (incl. tax) will be applied from the third time you change.
- Depending on network congestion, communication may be slow, or connection may be difficult. If your data usage is especially high within the last three days including the current day, your data rate may become slower than customers who have not used as much data. If you use a large amount of data during a certain period of time or during a single connection, you are connected for a long time, or you connect repeatedly during a certain amount of time, your communications may be interrupted.
- If you are connected for a long time in a single voice call or use a large amount of data in a single connection, or you make a voice call or connect for data communications repeatedly during a certain period of time through a mechanical call, the voice call may be disconnected or the data communication rate may be limited if DOCOMO determines that the communications are affecting DOCOMO facilities.
- A line involved in communications that may affect our facilities due to a large number of mechanical calls may be stopped for a certain period.
- If DOCOMO determines that the facilities are affected by heavy data communications through specific content or a specific app, the data communication rate may be limited for the use of the content or app.
- For details on the conditions for call/communication disconnection or data communication rate limit, see the DOCOMO website.
- Renewal Loyalty Points are not rewarded for 5G Gigaho Premier
- If you switch to 5G Gigaho Premier, you will lose the Renewal Loyalty Points that were granted before changing the plan.
- ISP Set Discount does not apply to 5G Gigaho Premier.
- You cannot subscribe to Speed Mode or apply for the Additional 1 GB Option.
- Please check the Conditions of Provision (in Japanese only) for details on 5G Gigaho Premier.
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.