iPhone Repair Corner
iPhone repair requests are accepted at iPhone Repair Corner.
For details on this service, check the following. Before visiting a docomo Shop, please make a shop appointment via the docomo Shop page. Please be aware that parts may not be in stock even if you have made an appointment.
iPhone Repair at Shop Service
The following shops provide the iPhone repair at shop service.
Please Check Before Visiting a Shop
Please make sure to perform the following before visiting a shop for repairs. If you do not, repair acceptance may not be possible.
- Back up your data (a backup cannot be performed at a shop).
All data in your device will be deleted in the repair process.
How to Transfer or Backup Data
- Turn off Find My iPhone or Find My iPad.
Your Apple ID and password are required to turn this setting off.
How to turn off Find My iPhone/Find My iPad
- Make sure you know your Apple ID and password when you visit a shop.
If you do not know what they are, call Apple Support (0120-277-5350120-277-535) beforehand.
- For customers who would like multiple devices repaired
If you plan to visit a shop for multiple device repairs, make as many appointments as the number of devices you will be bringing.
Updating iOS may resolve the problem. Please give it a try before visiting a shop.
What to Bring When You Visit a Shop
- Product you want repaired (if there is a problem with an accessory, please also bring that accessory.)
- Documents verifying identity
Documents Verifying Identity
|Repair details||Repair method||Repair times|
|Main unit replacement*2||Repair at shop or submission for repair||On same day or 4 to 7 days*3*4|
|Back glass repair|
- We may not be able to repair models that are no longer supported by Apple. For details, refer to the repair support information page on the Apple website.
- Repair parts or products are new or in the same state as new in terms of both performance and reliability.
- Submission for repair at a repair center may be necessary depending on the warranty period, symptoms, and inventory of the product you want repaired.
- Repair times are only estimates. They vary depending on the conditions.
The repair charge differs depending on the warranty service applicable to your iPhone.
When covered by the manufacturer's one-year warranty provided by Apple Inc.
Repaired for free.
- A repair charge will be incurred for any damage caused by your negligence, an accident, etc.
When covered by Repair Fee Support with a subscription to Mobile Device Protection or Smart Anshin Hoshou
Repair charge table (when not covered by the one-year manufacturer warranty provided by Apple Inc.)
|Mobile Device Protection monthly charge||Smart Anshin Hoshou monthly charge||Main unit replacement/repair||Parts Repair|
|¥550/¥660||¥550||Up to ¥8,250||Up to ¥6,600|
|¥825/¥1,100||¥825/¥990||Up to ¥12,100||Up to ¥8,250|
- The shop will let you know if main unit replacement/repair or parts repair is required based on the diagnosis result.
- Repair Fee Support is applicable to models requiring repair up to the end of their repair coverage period.
- We may not be able to repair models that are no longer supported by Apple.
For details, refer to the repair support information page on the Apple website.
- Depending on the diagnosis result, battery replacement/repair (parts repair) may not be covered by Repair Fee Support.
When not covered by the manufacturer's one-year warranty provided by Apple Inc.
A repair charge will be incurred according to model you have.
When covered by AppleCare+
A repair charge determined by Apple Inc. will be incurred.
Repair Charge Table (When Not Covered by the Manufacturer's One-Year Warranty Provided by Apple Inc.)
|Model name||Main unit replacement/repair||Battery replacement/repair||Display repair||Back glass repair only|
|iPhone 14 Pro Max||¥107,800||¥14,900||¥56,800||-|
|iPhone 14 Pro||¥99,800||¥14,900||¥50,800||-|
|iPhone 14 Plus||¥92,400||¥14,900||¥50,800||¥29,800|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||¥92,400||¥12,800||¥50,800||-|
|iPhone 13 Pro||¥83,800||¥12,800||¥42,801||-|
|iPhone 13 mini||¥59,400||¥12,800||¥34,800||-|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||¥92,400||¥12,800||¥50,800||-|
|iPhone 12 Pro||¥83,800||¥12,800||¥42,801||-|
|iPhone 12 mini||¥59,400||¥12,800||¥34,800||-|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max||¥92,400||¥12,800||¥50,800||-|
|iPhone 11 Pro||¥83,800||¥12,800||¥42,801||-|
|iPhone XS Max||¥92,400||¥12,800||¥50,800||-|
|iPhone 8 Plus||¥59,400||¥10,500||¥24,400||-|
|iPhone 7 Plus||¥48,200||¥10,500||¥24,400||-|
|iPhone 6s Plus*||¥46,800||¥10,500||¥24,400||-|
|iPhone 6 Plus||¥46,800||¥10,500||¥21,800||-|
|iPhone SE (3rd generation)||¥44,000||¥10,500||¥19,400||-|
|iPhone SE (2nd generation)||¥37,400||¥10,500||¥19,400||-|
|iPhone SE (1st generation)||¥37,400||¥10,500||¥19,400||-|
- Repair charges are subject to change without notice.
- For models or repair work not listed in the table, please inquire at a shop repair counter.
- We may not be able to repair iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus models of certain storage capacities because they are no longer supported by Apple. For details, refer to the repair support information page on the Apple website.
The basic flow for repair is as follows.
Submission for repair at a repair center may be necessary depending on the condition, warranty period, etc. of the product you want repaired.
- docomo Shop appointment
- Acceptance at shop
- Check of product you want repaired and provision of quotation
- Handing over of repaired product and making payment
- Repairs are applicable to iPhones purchased at official DOCOMO outlets.
- Repair charges are subject to change without notice.
- Please remove the protective film over the screen, case, and any other accessories before submitting your device for repair. Note that we cannot reimburse you for (replace, buy back, etc.) the removed protective film or other accessories.
- The repair service is carried out in accordance with the standards of Apple Inc. The product you would like to have repaired may be returned to you without being repaired depending on the result of the diagnosis.
- Repair may not be possible if the product you want repaired has undergone irregular repair work that is not authorized by Apple Inc. or is a modified product.
- Cancellation after making an application for repair is not possible.
- You are responsible for any communications charges incurred during repair and basic charges and other charges incurred during the period that you left your phone with DOCOMO.
- When you visit a shop after making an appointment, you will be attended to as soon as there are counter staff available. Please note that you may have to wait a short while.
- We do not repair devices that are covered by repair service programs provided by Apple Inc. Please contact Apple Support or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to have your device repaired.
- DS Marunouchi iPhone/iPad Repair Corner (in Japanese only)
- iPhone/iPad Repair Corner NAGOYA (in Japanese only)
- Consumption tax will be applied at the rate in effect at the time your repair fee is charged.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Ceramic Shield, Dynamic Island, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, ProMotion, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare+, Apple TV+, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.