iPad repair requests are accepted at iPad Repair Corner.
Please see below for details of the service.
iPad Repair at Shop Service
The following shops provide the iPad repair at shop service.
Please Check Before Visiting a Shop
Please make sure to perform the following before visiting a shop for repairs. If you do not, repair acceptance may not be possible.
- Back up your data (a backup cannot be performed at a shop).
All data in your device will be deleted in the repair process.
How to Transfer or Backup Data
- Turn off Find My iPhone or Find My iPad.
Your Apple ID and password are required to turn this setting off.
How to turn off Find My iPhone/Find My iPad
- Make sure you know your Apple ID and password when you visit a shop.
If you do not know what they are, call Apple Support (0120-277-5350120-277-535) beforehand.
- For customers who would like multiple devices repaired
If you plan to visit a shop for multiple device repairs, make as many appointments as the number of devices you will be bringing.
Updating iOS may resolve the problem. Please give it a try before visiting a shop.
What to Bring When You Visit a Shop
- Product you want repaired (if there is a problem with an accessory, please also bring that accessory.)
- Documents verifying identity
Documents Verifying Identity
|Repair details||Repair method|
|Main unit replacement*2||Repair at shop*3|
- We may not be able to repair models that are no longer supported by Apple. For details, refer to the repair support information page on the Apple website.
- Repair parts or products are new or in the same state as new in terms of both performance and reliability.
- If parts required for a repair are out of stock, the shop will need to order them before doing the repair.
In that case, it takes about 4 to 7 days to complete a repair and return your device. Please note that repair times may vary depending on the situation.
The repair charge differs depending on the warranty service applicable to your iPad.
When covered by the manufacturer's one-year warranty provided by Apple Inc.
Repaired for free.
- A repair charge will be incurred for any damage caused by your negligence, an accident, etc.
When covered by Repair Fee Support with a subscription to Mobile Device Protection or Smart Anshin Hoshou
Repair charge table (when not covered by the one-year manufacturer warranty provided by Apple Inc.)
|Mobile Device Protection monthly charge||Smart Anshin Hoshou monthly charge||Main unit replacement/repair||Battery service|
|¥550/¥660||¥550||Up to ¥8,250||Up to ¥6,600|
|¥825||¥825/¥990||Up to ¥12,100||Up to ¥8,250|
- Repair Fee Support is applicable to models requiring repair up to the end of their repair coverage period.
- We may not be able to repair models that are no longer supported by Apple.
For details, refer to the repair support information page on the Apple website.
- Depending on the diagnosis result, battery service may not be covered by Repair Fee Support.
When not covered by the manufacturer's one-year warranty provided by Apple Inc.
A repair charge will be incurred according to model you have.
When covered by AppleCare+
A repair charge determined by Apple Inc. will be incurred.
Repair Charge Table (When Not Covered by the Manufacturer's One-Year Warranty Provided by Apple Inc.)
|Model name||Main unit replacement/repair||Battery service|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (6th generation)||¥136,800||¥28,800|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th generation)||¥136,800||¥18,800|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th generation)||¥104,800||¥18,800|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)||¥104,800||¥18,800|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)||¥102,900||¥18,800|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)||¥102,900||¥18,800|
|11-inch iPad Pro (4rd generation)||¥102,900||¥23,800|
|11-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)||¥102,900||¥18,800|
|11-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)||¥81,800||¥18,800|
|11-inch iPad Pro||¥81,800||¥18,800|
|10.5-inch iPad Pro||¥70,800||¥18,800|
|9.7-inch iPad Pro||¥59,800||¥18,800|
|iPad (10th generation)||¥59,800||¥18,800|
|iPad (9th generation)||¥39,800||¥15,000|
|iPad (8th generation)||¥39,800||¥15,000|
|iPad (7th generation)||¥39,800||¥15,000|
|iPad (6th generation)||¥39,800||¥15,000|
|iPad (5th generation)||¥39,800||¥15,000|
|iPad Air (5th generation)||¥73,800||¥18,800|
|iPad Air (4th generation)||¥64,801||¥18,800|
|iPad Air (3rd generation)||¥59,800||¥18,800|
|iPad mini (6th generation)||¥63,800||¥18,800|
|iPad mini (5th generation)||¥44,800||¥18,800|
|iPad mini 4||¥44,800||¥18,800|
- Repair charges are subject to change without notice.
- For models or repair work not listed in the table, please inquire at a shop repair counter.
The basic flow for repair is as follows.
- docomo Shop appointment
- Acceptance at shop
- Check of product you want repaired and provision of quotation
- Handing over of repaired product and making payment
- Repairs are applicable to iPad purchased at official DOCOMO outlets.
- Repair charges are subject to change without notice.
- Please remove the protective film over the screen, case, and any other accessories before submitting your device for repair. Note that we cannot reimburse you for (replace, buy back, etc.) the removed protective film or other accessories.
- The repair service is carried out in accordance with the standards of Apple Inc. The product you would like to have repaired may be returned to you without being repaired depending on the result of the diagnosis.
- Repair may not be possible if the product you want repaired has undergone irregular repair work that is not authorized by Apple Inc. or is a modified product.
- Cancellation after making an application for repair is not possible.
- You are responsible for any communications charges incurred during repair and basic charges and other charges incurred during the period that you left your phone with DOCOMO.
- When you visit a shop after making an appointment, you will be attended to as soon as there are counter staff available. Please note that you may have to wait a short while.
- We do not repair devices that are covered by repair service programs provided by Apple Inc. Please contact Apple Support or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to have your device repaired.
- DS Marunouchi iPhone/iPad Repair Corner (in Japanese only)
- iPhone/iPad Repair Corner NAGOYA (in Japanese only)
- Consumption tax will be applied at the rate in effect at the time your repair fee is charged.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Ceramic Shield, Dynamic Island, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, ProMotion, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare+, Apple TV+, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.