AppleCare+ for Apple Watch
Protect your Apple Watch with AppleCare+.
Every Apple Watch comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike, and Apple Watch Ultra extends your coverage and adds unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a ¥9,200 (tax inclusive) service fee for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike and ¥10,700 (tax inclusive) service fee for Apple Watch Ultra.*1
Service and support, all in one stop
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world*1
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair*1
- Pick-up and delivery service: A courier picked up your Apple Watch from your home or office. Once the repair is complete, Apple will return it to you.
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Apple Watch
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of ¥9,200 (tax inclusive) for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike and ¥10,700 (tax inclusive) for Apple Watch Ultra*1
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using watchOS
- Software support for Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
See Apple's website for details of AppleCare+.
How to Apply and Pay
You can apply at a docomo Shop, an authorized docomo retailer, or an Apple Store. Available payment methods differ depending on the application service counter.
At docomo Shops/docomo retailers
|¥740 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|Apple Watch Ultra 2
|¥580 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|Apple Watch Series 9
|¥650 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Ultra
|¥550 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 8
|¥300 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch SE (2nd generation)
|¥220 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Nike+ (New applications are no longer accepted)
|¥220 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch SE (1st generation), AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 3
|¥357 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 6, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4
|¥366 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months*¥382 (incl. tax) only for 24th month
|AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 7
Applications for AppleCare+ for Apple Watch are only accepted at the same time as you purchase an Apple Watch.
If you would like to apply for AppleCare+ after purchasing an Apple Watch, please purchase AppleCare+ through one of the following methods within 30 days of purchasing an applicable model.
- Purchasing on your paired iPhone (go to the Watch app > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Purchasing online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic.)
- Purchasing at a nearby Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required.)
- Calling 0120-277-535 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase.)
For information about an application and purchase, visit Apple's website.
- Some shops cannot handle applications.
- If you cancel your Xi subscription or 5G subscription, or apply to retain your phone number, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Lump-sum payment is not accepted.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/jp/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/jp/.
- Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Availability of each service option depends on the country or region in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Ceramic Shield, Dynamic Island, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, ProMotion, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare+, Apple TV+, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2024 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.