Wi-Fi STATION SH-52A
Data Communications Products
5G connectivity and a maximum 4.2 Gbps receiving speed. It's DOCOMO's fastest router.
On sale now
Features of Wi-Fi STATION SH-52A
Transmit large amounts of data at high speeds. 4.2 Gbps maximum receiving speed.
Thanks to the ultra-fast data rate of 5G, even large data volumes can be downloaded quickly. The data rate of 1.7 Gbps in 4G (LTE) networks is also the fastest of all DOCOMO mobile routers.
Upload data quickly with communications of 480 Mbps maximum sending speed.
With support for extremely high frequencies, this router boasts extremely high speeds of 480 Mbps even when sending data.
4K/8K high-definition videos can be sent in real time.
Data transfer is quick even when connected to a wired network. It's equipped with an internal 2.5 G BASE-T port.
This is DOCOMO's first model with an internal wired LAN port. The data rate is 2.5 times faster than the previous mobile router. With a wired LAN cable, you can connect to transfer data at high speeds anytime and anywhere.
The latest wireless LAN standard Wi-Fi 6 is supported.
This model is compatible with the latest standard Wi-Fi 6, enabling a maximum data rate of 1.2 Gbps. It provides a stress-free communications even when connected to wireless networks.
- A Wi-Fi 6 compatible client is required to use Wi-Fi 6.
USB 3.0 high-speed tethering enables a stable Internet connection.
USB tethering is possible with the supplied USB 3.0 cable. Without the need to install a driver, you can transfer data smoothly.
It features comprehensive router functions to support various solutions.
Advanced router functions can be configured, including routing and filtering settings. This router can be used for a wide range of purposes.
These convenient functions designed to be user-friendly.
You can connect to the router just by reading the QR code shown on the display with your smartphone camera. WPS connection is also supported so you can connect easily with the touch of a button.
- A suitable QR reader app may be required to read QR codes.
|Data Communication*1||5G: Max. 4.2 Gbps for receiving/Max. 480 Mbps for sending
4G: Max. 1.7 Gbps for receiving/Max. 131.3 Mbps for sending
|Size*2||Approx. 84 (H) x Approx. 157 (W) x Approx. 16 (D) mm|
|Weight||Approx. 268 g|
|Wireless LAN standards/Communication speed (standard value)*3||IEEE802.11a/54 Mbps
IEEE802.11n (Wi-Fi 4)/300 Mbps
IEEE802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)/867 Mbps
IEEE802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)/1201 Mbps
2.4 GHz band/5 GHz band are supported
|Wired LAN||IEEE802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T)
|Maximum number of simultaneous device connections||18 devices (Wi-Fi: 16 devices/Wired LAN: 1 device/USB: 1 device)|
|Easy connection functions||WPS, QR code connections*4|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Included accessories||USB cable A to C (sample)|
|Continuous communication time (5G/PREMIUM 4G/LTE)*5||Approx. 290 min/Approx. 280 min/Approx. 400 min|
|LTE Continuous stand-by time (at rest [Auto])*5||Approx. 200 hrs|
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate.
Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The size depends on the standards of the manufacturer. These measurements may not be true for the thickest part of the device.
- The maximum transmission speed (standard value) of wireless LAN indicates a theoretical speed according to the standard, and does not indicate the actual data transmission speed. Moreover, the communication speed between Wi-Fi compatible devices and the Internet cannot exceed the actual communication speed of the line between the Internet and the device.
- For AndroidTM devices, an app may be required to configure settings.
- Continuous communication time and continuous stand-by time will vary depending on the usage environment and signal conditions. The continuous stand-by time is measured according to factory default settings without a device connected to the SH-52A via Wi-Fi.
- For the release date of the software update, refer to Software Update (in Japanese only).
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- QR code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- Android is either a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC.